Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back in the United States of Amerricahhhh

I've been back in the USA for quite some time now. Made a couple grand as the Inst. Lt. at Malibu pool where I got to enjoy the TOH from a completely new perspective with a new crew, which helped to make the short time go by quickly.

But here I am back in Washington, DC, up late when I should be sound asleep getting ready to dive into the pool at 7:30am for my make-up practice with Jess & Rick. However, I have come up with a delightful new idea to help me prep for potential interview questions in the coming months while on the hunt for jobs/interviews.

My goal is to answer one interview question every other night via this blog to help me prepare responses if an employer were to throw a more thought-provoking question my way. I would appreciate all and any feedback you can give me. Beginning tomorrow night...

1 comment:

cmac322 said...

"In the last three years, what has been your most significant/important accomplishment and why?"